I'm sure you all are so concerned.

Today I made my usual trip to Target and tried out the Scrubbing Bubbles deal. Worked like a charm, walked out of there with my $5 gift card and a smile on my face. Now my shower should be clean everyday...no excuses anymore. :)

While I was there though, I got another deal that I haven't seen on any blogs and isn't advertised. How do free cat treats sound? Munch head loved the ones I got him today.

Purchase two (2) Friskies Party Mix cat treats at $1.32 each

Total would be $2.64
Use the $2/2 coupon from 11/15 SS
Use the Target printable for $1/2   It is in the ''Pet" section on page 2

That leaves you with 2 bags of cat treats with an overage of $0.36

Have a nice sunday!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Leave some love!

Back to Home Back to Top All Couped Up!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.